Thursday, November 16, 2006

and so, here i am..



I finally got out of my lazyness and decided to continue writing...about my views of life...right here, right now...(that is in Cyprus at the moment). And also adding those spectacular views of my camera. And i have to apologise for my language mistakes in future as my English has gone from 'great' to 'not so great'. That's a result of communicating in Cypriot English. Yes that's right..they have their own English here. Especially the written one, they write like they hear. instead of cooking it may be cuking. instead of surprise it's saprise. Come=cam. no is always confused with know. knew can be new. they make the shower..not take. I could go on and on.
Anyway, to make the long intro short ... It's just great here, guys!!!! actually...it's amazing!!!!!! The beauty, oh the beauty. it's limitless. The place on the photo was my first oh-my-god-place. And ofcourse there's much more to come. So...till the next entry!

1 comment:

Jens-Olaf said...

Yah, more news from the first English writing Estonian blogger from Cyprus! Good to know you actually did it.