Monday, February 05, 2007

I may be a witch

Remember few entries ago I bragged about having nice weather over here all the time. Well, I think I have cursed it because it has been raining with heavy wind for 3 days now :( .And it's not the first time that it has happened to me. Whenever something is really good and i brag with it, it turns for worse.
once i said to my friend that I'm really lucky with my teeth, that i never had to go to a dentist. After a week my teeth started breaking and aching.
When looking for a job, I always get too excited when I'm on the edge of getting a really good job. And I have this bad habbit of telling about it to my friends and parents with excitment. It has happened to me twice that I have lost a good opportunity of a great job when i bragged about it.
It has also happened with relationships. I tell my friends how good everything is with him and before I know it we have broken up.
And i could go on and on and on...happens all the time. It's quite scary sometimes. I'm afraid to get excited about things. That's also why i have become sceptical. Everything seems too good to be true. And my friends always ask why I'm so negative. This is why!!!

No comments: