Monday, December 05, 2005

"british stags UNwanted!!! "

Very popular topic at the moment - more and more places put up that kind of notices on their doors. Seems a bit cruel, but it`s true. Tallinn is a cheap place for brits to celebrate stagparties. I remember when I was working as a waitress. It was unbearable what kind of mess and noise they made. They also think that they can get all the women here. Sorry guys, from where I stand, our local men are far more desired. (With every kind of exceptions ofcourse, sadly)

1 comment:

Jens-Olaf said...

Maybe macho playing? It is common in my hometown Osnabrück in Germany. 160 000 but a few thousand British soldiers. I know when they are coming back from Iraq. 20 or 21 years old or so. They behave like macho but not more. The British military police has to come to the city center. It happens but I would say: seldom. And mostly not cause of girls but to be drunken, too much.