Monday, October 10, 2005

ego trip


Well..here I am. 22-year-old audiovisual media student from Estonia - trying to figure out what am I doing here.
I´ve tried several times to leave this country and somehow it just doesn`t work that way. Once I made it to england, but returned after half a year. Estonia is beautiful, it`s my home, it`s my family... and yet, in my eyes, the country is still so miserable. I`m going to try to go away again next year. Maybe I can keep myself away from here at least a year, and then, when I come back, perhaps everything here in Estonia will look better and more developed. This is how I see it from here...

1 comment:

Aleksandra Birjukova said...

That is really sad that many young people find it better to leave the baltics... One of my friends said: "by signing the EU entering, baltcis signed their death penalty". true.