Friday, October 14, 2005

Silence...

A bit off-topic... and on the other hand, not.. depends on the interpretation.

I wanted to take a walk in this beautiful autumn, I headed to old town.
It was quiet, or maybe it`s just me shutting myself off the street noises. It was sad and full of excellence at the same time.
Somehow people manage to see frustration rather than beauty in this time of year. Just put on warm clothes and go out there!And if you have, take a camera with you... then you`ll see.
(When you happen to visit Tallinn, take your time to discover those lonely sreets of the old town. And if you get a chance, enter any of museums.. get the feeling of how Estonians lived through history)
anyway...
I took out my camera and this was what i saw. This beautiful silence.


I like what Georg Elliot said about silence:
"If we had a keen vision and feeling of all ordinary human life, it
would be
like hearing the grass grow and the squirrel`s hearts beat, and we should die of that roar which lies on the other side of silence."

No comments: