Thursday, May 24, 2007

my bro..


..came to visit me :) . We hadn't seen each-other for 12 months and he hadn't changed a bit. Still me lil bro. Simple, sneaky, crazy, and sometimes annoying. He's 20...or 21.. not sure ;) damn. And still has a loooong way to go... hope he goes the right way tho. Everyone says that he's the Jalakas no.2 which means he's exactly just like my dad. And who knows my dad, knows what it means.
He went a bit crazy here in Cyprus...but at least he lived it all out,got rid of the Estonian stress.
Luv ya, bro!

Along with my brother came my best friend!!! Couldn't get any better.
I wish I could've showed them around a lot more. But we had problems with renting a car and so they didn't see all those magnificent places here :( .But my bro promised to start earning money for the next trip here, so next time then I hope.

I'm quite used to saying goodbye to the beloved ones...as it happens so many times a year in our family. But still..hugging my brother goodbye made me sad. And when I returned to my apartment after they had left...the place was so empty. And I felt empty as well, like I was left behind :( hi5 smileys
But now it's ok again. I like living alone!

No comments: